Step 1: Reserve your ticket(s)
- Note: access to a printer facilities is necessary to proceed. You have to present the printed tickets when entering the Hermitage Amsterdam;
- There is a limit of 6 tickets per day per order;
- Tickets cannot be returned, reimbursed, replaced, or extended;
- Discount vouchers and other specially reduced rates cannot be used for tickets ordered through the ticketshop;
- Tickets for people under 18 years of age are not available online.
- Museumkaart holders can enter the museum free of charge. There is a special Museumkaart ticket dispensing machine in the foyer of the Hermitage Amsterdam, where you can scan your Museumkaart and obtain a ticket quickly and easily;
- For group visits (30 people of more) and guided tours with an external tour guide, advance notification is required, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online sales are not possible.
Tickets for 9 March – 25 April 2013:
Combitickets (20 euros) are valid for the exhibition Peter the Great, an Inspired Tsar and the presentation Vincent. The Van Gogh Museum in the Hermitage Amsterdam.
Tickets Hermitage (15 euros) are valid for the exhibition Peter the Great, an Inspired Tsar.
Tickets Van Gogh (15 euros) are valid for the presentation Vincent: The Van Gogh Museum in the Hermitage Amsterdam.